So I am here sitting on my lunch break. Kris called last night, basically we won’t date each other anymore (or at least for a while, he wants to be friends still). He asked if I have a stronger feeling than him. I said no, we have mutual feelings: no chemistry.
Apparently he feels the same thing, no matter how often we date and we just can’t find the chemistry. For some reason I was freaking out that he might find this blog. He is really good with stalking people (that’s what he said). But I should not feel bad because:
1. I blog to rant or vent about dating life, sometimes friends could not handle it.
2. I seriously looking for someone and not just jumping from one boat to another.
3. I would love to celibate, but I like sex so I am struggle with that….
Back to Kris. After 8 dates with no hold hands, kiss on cheeks (let alone kiss on my lips), passionate hugs, I am happy this is over. We both force ourselves to make it work somehow… We think a like, we both are not into country lifestyle, same background, same interests, same belief for goodness sake!! He is really good on the paper, yet I NEVER heard he compliment me EVER.
He doesn’t say: you are pretty, beautiful, cute, sexy, gorgeous, or even “look good”. He doesn’t hold my hands when we across the street when it was raining outside on one date night or two actually!
I asked how long is the longest relationship he had he said “6 months”. Why on earth you are so smart and rich and good looking but you still single??? I probably know now….
I am a traditional woman and want almost everything to be traditional, so I don’t really complain about it and hoping he will realize it someday.
What the hell is chemistry?? Is it because I still love Leo, so my chemistry just sucked into Leo only and my chemistry or aura for others just won’t appeal? If Kris hold my hand, would it be different? If Kris say I “look good”, would I start ignite this chemistry?
Nonetheless, I am a bit upset just because I wish he knows how to date women seriously. Now, I don’t know if he reads this blog or not. But hopefully someday there is a girl tells him about how to treat women on dates.
Guys, when you are on dates, do this!
1. Hold her hand when you want to across the street.
2. Walk on the out side.
3. If she says “it’s cold”, offer her to hold your hands.
4. Help her with her coat / jacket.
5. Offer her a drink.
6. Look her in her eyes when you talk.
7. Put the damn phone away, if you wait for a business call, make it vibrate and put it on your pocket so you can excuse yourself and texting is not a business call.
8. Don’t be full of yourself, ask about her life.
9. If you like her, kiss her cheek on the second or third date to tell her that you are interested to know her more.
10. Do activities fun together and don’t stuck on dine in only and watch each other chew on food.
Phheww.. Ranting is done, feel great. I miss Leo. I don’t know it things would work between us, or if I could get over him. Am I going to be single for the rest of my life because Leo took my heart and I can’t take it back?
I need a break from this online dating…. I know it won’t be long since I am yearning to have someone to share this life. But online dating is exhausting, very exhausting if you are a single mom.